Availability: In Stock
Note - this product is backed by a 1 year warranty from Toplock Locksmiths, who have been in business for over 35 years!
Keyless entry - this electronic deadbolt can be operated by PIN codes or an app on your phone and is perfect for AirBnB hosts, or those who need to allow others access to your property when you're not there.
You do everything with your phone. Including open your front door.
If you’ve ever had guests come to stay with you, you’ll know how annoying managing keys are – simply leaving them under the doormat is just not good enough. Also, what if they lose the key? And how do you get the key off them when they are leaving?
With the DigiLock, you don’t have to worry about that anymore.
A few taps on your smartphone, and you can send a code to your guests, so they can come and go as you please. You can even specify the time period the code will work, which is perfect if you have frequent guests, or you’re expecting a service call from a tradie – no more waiting around at home.
As a backup, there is a Master code and a traditional key, and you have full visibility over the usage of the lock, with entry via codes logged in the Master Account.
With the Bluetooth lock you can keep your house secure, without having to be on-site.
Quick install and easy access. Made for Life 2.0.
- Android and iOS
- Master Bluetooth Key: unlocks with Bluetooth via the app.
- Master Code: unlocks with a permanent Master code.
- User Code: The mobile app can generate up to 300 codes, with validity duration from One Time, Permanent, or a range from 5 minutes to 180 days.
- Wrong Code Entry Limit: After 5 unsuccessful attempts at entering a code, the Bluetooth lock will be unresponsive for 5 minutes. Mechanical key and Bluetooth lock Unlock can be used to unlock in this state.
- Time Auto lock: After successfully unlocking, the Bluetooth lock will be automatically locked after a period of time (between 5 to 120 seconds). The owner sets this function.
- Simple Locking: Press # key for 2 seconds to lock the Bluetooth lock.
- Lower Battery Consumption: 4pcs AA batteries can provide 5000 openings.
- Lower Battery Indicator: When battery power is low, the Bluetooth lock will emit low battery warning sound. The battery level will also be updated on the app during Bluetooth unlock. If battery power runs out, use 9V backup battery or mechanical key.
- Cloud Backup of Master Bluetooth Key: Master Bluetooth key is tied to users account instead of phone so any phones logged in to user account can be used to unlock.
- Decoy Code: 8 decoy digits can be entered prior to the actual code to prevent the code from being exposed.
- Bluetooth Key Sharing: The Mobile app can share a Bluetooth key with other users for mobile access.
- Access Logs: Entry via codes and Bluetooth Key will be logged in the Master Account.
- Manual key override if batteries fail.