Carbine 7000 Series Doncaster Vestibule Lever Set Clutching 70mm Backset. Clutching - Stops forceful damage to the lock.
- Outside - Opened by key only. The outside lever always remains rigid
- Inside - Opened by lever at all times
- Optional choice of a standard or clutching function, the clutching model features an operation where the outside handle still moves when locked, ideally to prevent lever damage from forced entry.
- Fire rated for 4 hours to Tyco specifications
- Cylindrical fixing
- Suits KeyLine LKW9 (Silca LW5) profile
- Cylinder is a 6 pin PD style brass cylinder
- Spare cylinder available for TES5 to suit Gainsborough keyway CLAIC-TES5
- Supplied standard with a 70mm backset, 60mm available upon request and an extension tube to extend to 127mm is available
- Square shaped lever handles with a strong lever return spring
- 85mm wide rose with two locating fixing holes to prevent the leverset from spinning
- Suitable for doors 35mm – 50mm in thickness extension kit is provided to make it suit the 50mm
- Concealed fixing
- Stainless steel latch bolt with a 12mm projection