Carbine 4000 Series entrance exterior knob & interior lever set adjustable 60mm-70mm backset.
Carbine have developed the combination knob and lever set in various functions. It's a combination of the round Sandown 4000 knob series on the outside and the lever of the Rosehill 6000 series on the inside. As such, it is a tie-bolt function.
- Outside - Opened by knob when free. Key unlocks both knob and lever but does not retract the latch.
- Inside - Opened by lever at all times. Interior turnsnib locks or unlocks exterior lever
- Fire rated for 2 hours to Tyco specifications
- Tiebolt fixing
- Suits KeyLine LKW9 (Silca LW5) profile
- Cylinder is a 6 pin PD style brass cylinder
- Spare cylinder available for TES5 to suit Gainsborough keyway CLAIC-TES5
- Adjustable 60mm - 70mm backset
- Suitable for doors 35mm - 45mm in thickness Visible internal fixing
- Stainless steel latch