Lockwood 001 Deadlatch - Satin Chrome Pearl (Timber Frame, Open In) [0011K1SC]
Availability: In Stock
The Lockwood 001 is regarded as the benchmark of automatic deadlatches on the market today. Strength, durability, attractive design and high quality construction have combined to make the 001 and ideal lock for all domestic and many commercial applications.
This double cylinder deadlatch is suitable for timber doors that open inwards.
- Satin chrome pearl finish.
- Automatic double cylinder deadlatch for timber frame.
- LockAlert function (red when engaged and green when released).
- Safety Release (automatically unlocks the internal knob upon entry).
- Suits door thickness 30-45mm.
- 60mm backset.
- Cut resistant 18mm projection stainless steel bolt.
- 11 concealed anchorage points.
- Door frame strengthener.
- Compatible with most restricted keying systems.
- Hold back function from both sides.
- Internal and external 5 pin tumbler mechanism.
We Also Recommend